Aetos Organic Tea Tree Oil, USDA Certified Organic Essential Oils, Non GMO, 100% Pure, Natural, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil, Best Aromatherapy Scented-Oils for Home, Office, Personal Use - 1 Oz
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Aetos Organic Tea Tree Oil, USDA Certified Organic Essential Oils, Non GMO, 100% Pure, Natural, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil, Best Aromatherapy Scented-Oils for Home, Office, Personal Use - 1 Oz by Aetos Essential Oils at Fantastic Word. MPN: 01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AETOS Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% pure, top quality, non gmo and USDA organic. We use a steam distilled extraction method from the finest tea tree
GOOD STUFF WE DO HAVE
-EU Lacon Certified
-USDA Certified Organic
-Non-GMO Project Verified
-100% pure, all natural organic
-Certified Organic by ECOCERT ICO
BAD STUFF WE DON'T HAVE
-Bought through middleman
TRADITIONAL USES AND BENEFITS
-Helps bring on sleep
-Helps muscle aches
-Fights fungal infections
-Heals minor burns and wound
-Improves eczema and psoriasis
-Reduces separation anxiety in dogs
-Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
-Reduces anxiety and emotional stress
-Relieves congestion and respiratory tract infections
-Classic scent for perfumes, lotions, creams, shampoos, cosmetics
We provide only the highest quality oils. 100% pure and natural. Never diluted, never adulterated. Authentic ingredients guaranteed. Straight from farm to shelf.
Press ADD TO CART Button Now
Features & Highlights
- MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA or tea tree essential oil has been long valued as the essential oil for skin problems as it has antifungal antibacterial and antiviral properties. Therapeutic grade tea tree oil has a variety of uses include eczema treatment, rough skin, acne, fungus, nail treatment, dentistry surgery, wound cleansing, infection prevention and as an antiseptic. Our tea tree pure essential oil is USDA Certified Organic from Australia, with 40% or greater Terpinen-4-ol content.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL RESPIRATORY AID ACNE RELIEF: Some uses are antifungal treatment, tea tree face wash/spray, wart remover, skin tag remover, toenail fungal treatment, acne cure and as an oil soap remover. Tea Tree Oil is used for chickenpox cold sores, congestion and respiratory tract infections, earaches, fungal infections, bad breath, head lice, MRSA, psoriasis, dry cuticles, itchy insect bites, sunburns, boils from staph infections, and plantar warts.
- USES FOR TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL include: Office essential oils, anti-microbial, laundry freshener, insect repellant, natural deodorant, acne face wash, eczema treatment. Organic tea tree oil for skin removes foot odor, removes mold, great household cleaner and one of the best nail fungus treatments.
- AUTHENTIC INGREDIENTS GUARANTEED: Watch for allergic reaction when applying pure oils directly to skin. Essential Oils are usually added in small amounts to a carrier oil when used for topical applications. Almond, grapeseed, jojoba and rose hip are common. DO NOT swallow or ingest tea tree oil. It may cause severe reactions. Tea tree oil may also be toxic to dogs and other pets if ingested.
- SO MANY OILS SO LITTLE TIME! Compare Aetos Essential Oils to: Doterra Australian tea tree, Purnail, Radha Beauty, Pure Body Naturals tea tree oil, De La Cruz tea tree oil, Now Melaleuca alternifolia, Young Living tea tree oil.
|Manufacturer:||Aetos Essential Oils|
|Brand:||Aetos Essential Oils|
|Publisher:||Aetos Essential Oils|
|Studio:||Aetos Essential Oils|
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|