Lubin Epidor Eau de Parfum 100 ml
Lubin Epidor Eau de Parfum 100 ml by Lubin at Fantastic Word. MPN: 32788. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The head note is very musky, while the orange blossom heart develops a soft floral accord of jasmine and violet. The base is highly concentrated in
The ripe wheat swayed yesterday in the summer breeze. The blond sheaves now lie scattered on the ground and the laborers have filled their jute sacks with the golden grain. The village girls lay down their sickles, and in a shady copse, quench their thirst in the stream. They'll dance tonight to celebrate harvest's end. A peddler came by yesterday, and now, their skin is fragrant with orange blossom, mingling with jasmine and violet. Their rough smocks have a musky scent, and notes of fresh-cut hay and frangipani tart swirl in the air. While darkness descends upon the fields, they close their eyes for a moment, giving way to their dreams.
Gilles Thevenin who, with the support of the former owners and perfumers who reorchestrated their old formulas, rescued this historical house and opened a new page in its history in 1998. The brand is now based in the middle of Paris, at the heart of the city's perfumers' district dating back to the 17th century, the House of Lubin, established in 1798, is one of France's oldest luxury brands... The original founder the Lubin house and the great perfumer of his time, Pierre-Francois Lubin was born in 1774. He learned perfumery from the age of ten in Grasse, and at the age of sixteen Lubin left Grasse for Paris to complete his training under Jean-Lous Fargeon, the official perfumer to Queen Marie-Antoinette.
In 1798, Lubin opened his boutique.The creations of the young perfumer were very well-accepted by the fashionable public. During the reign of the last king of France, Lubin finally obtained the title of Official Perfumer to the French Royal Court.
Features & Highlights
- Its symbolism is based on ears of wheat, the emblem of wealth and fertility since ancient times.
- Epidor is a bucolic fragrance that evokes harvest time, a season of utmost importance for farmers in the French countryside a century ago.
- A joyful, sunny period, it was also a rare opportunity for young people to meet and kindle romances.
- To illustrate this special atmosphere, Epidor has included a generous amount of tonka bean, which releases the aromas of vanilla, new mowed hay and almond.
- TOP NOTES: Violet, Plum MIDDLE NOTES: Jasmine, Orange blossom BASE NOTES: Cedar wood, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla