Mediterraneo Linen Spray 100 ml by Carthusia
Mediterraneo Linen Spray 100 ml by Carthusia by Carthusia at Fantastic Word. MPN: 8032790460810. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Vitality Dedicated to the cradle of the great civilizations of Europe, Africa, and Asia, Mediterraneo is a sunny fragrance, ample and original which
Features & Highlights
- In 1380, the father prior of the Carthusian Monastery of St. Giacomo was taken unaware by the news of the arrival of the Queen Giovanna D'Angio to Capri, and so made a flower arrangement with the most beautiful flowers of the island.
- The water was not changed for three days and, when the flowers were thrown away, the prior noticed that the water acquired a fragrance unknown to him. That water became the first perfume of Capri.
- In 1948 the prior of the Monastery discovered the old formulas of the perfumes and, by permission of the Pope, revealed them to a chemist of Torino, who created the smallest laboratory in the world and called it "Carthusia"
- Today, Carthusia still employs those methods once used by the Carthusian monks - hence the limited production.
- All Carthusia's preparations are made from the highest quality ingredients.
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.84 x 9.84 x 9.84 inches|